My name is Rikard Alesö, I'm a swedish cosplayer, game designer, geek, feminist and of course dork! This website will work as a blog...

Welcome to Stendhal's Creativity! Welcome to Stendhal's Creativity!

Welcome to Stendhal's Creativity!

Welcome to Stendhal's Creativity!



My name is Rikard Alesö, I'm a swedish cosplayer, game designer, geek, feminist and of course dork! This website will work as a blog, portfolio and place for my cosplay photos. Keep in mind that I'm quite busy with work, studies, hobbies etc so I can't promise that there will be an update every week. 
But when I do have to time to update, I'll make it worthwhile! ; D 

First thing I'm gonna do: upload some of my old game projects from my time studying game design at The technical institute of Blekinge. I'll try to get them all up as soon as possible.

Then I'll get to the cosplay pictures.

Until then, see you soon!