(This lovely picture was made by my talented friend Elise ) Phew.....sorry everyone for not updating anything for awhile, I'm current...

Sorry guys....and sorry again! Sorry guys....and sorry again!

Sorry guys....and sorry again!

Sorry guys....and sorry again!


(This lovely picture was made by my talented friend Elise)

Phew.....sorry everyone for not updating anything for awhile, I'm currently working on my bachelor thesis AND working half-time since I won't get anymore student loans. Hence: no cosplay progress, no time for game design and no time to write any other sort of blogg posts. Sadly I have to say it's gonna stay that way until late January since I really want to give all my effort to finish my studies.

Maybe if I things go as I want I might get some time to blog about popular media or at least upload my old games. But don't hold your breath folks, I won't make any promises!

Until then, Happy Holidays good folks!
A bit early, but oh well ;)